because my fancy for makeup has ended and most of the stuff i bought for the past year are not used as often as the things on my staple makeup items. ~holy grail~
im not into expensive makeup so everything youll see here are cheap items from drugstore :)
here are the items that i use regularly:
1. SANA pore putty in clear - a face primer i got from ebay which is from japan and it works wonders. my makeup stays up til i get home. i am in love with this.
2. foundation (revlon) and concealer (elianto) - this foundation is actually from crissy which she gave to kai and i asked for it from kai because it suits me. hah!
3. loose powder (nichido) / powder foundation (refill-maybelline) -ive been using this nichido powder which i mixed with g-lish powder for a long time already. and i just bought this cutie powder from maybelline. theyre perfect for me. lol
4. gel blush (ever bilena) / bronzer (wet n wild) - i use the gel blush right after foundation then top it with loose powder and then uses this wet n wild blush/bronzer on top, voila, it stays all day!
5. eye base (NYX and urban decay) - my primer potion is probably the priciest item in the list, but meh, it works wonders. my eye makeup stays all day even all night. when im not in the mood to use heavy eyemakeip, i use this nyx eye base, it works too!
6. eyeshadows (all shawill) - this is funny coz i have a complete 120 palette but im stuck using these cheap eyeshadows. they cost about 65 pesos per pot. i glued them up on an empty cd case, just because. i love this coz theyre cheap and does the job!
7. eyeliners (NYX, wet n wild, maybelline gel liner) - im not choosy when it comes to eyeliners but i love these. why? haha! coz theyre cheap! i cannot leave home without eyeliner. this completes my look.
8. mascara (maybelline) - obviously, im into maybelline because it’s not that expensive. i like this one coz it’s super duper water proof! but i rarely use this.
9. lippies (nichido, ever bilena, revlon, maybelline) - i have collected a few tubes but i decided to give everything to kai, hehe! i love you :p i can go out without lipcolor as long as i have eyeliner. these are the only ones left. /random
10. brushes - the ones i got from ebay. i actually have a set but im too lazy to take them out so im stuck with just three. i have some other cheap brushes, and yeah, theyll be kai’s property from now on. sorry, my brushes are dirty. :p
this post is so random, i just wanted to show off the items i use. it usually take me 10 minutes to do everything in the morning, but only the mascara and lippies are the ones that i usually skip. :) i love these not just because they are cheap, but they actually work for my skin type. believe it or not, i dont break out (seasonal zits are fine with me). actually, it is the expensive products that mess up with my skin.
so i am ending this post with my face since morning. no retouch. okay, i brushed some loose powder but it looks almost the same. SANA pore putty helps a lot in oil control, i swear!